We have some suggestions for you here, or you can download our guide below for all the inspiration you’ll need.
- Birthday or anniversary donations – Ask your friends and family to donate on your special day in lieu of a gift.
- Host a class – Whether it’s yoga, Spanish, cookery or craft, turn your passion and expertise into fundraising success. In person or online, ask for donations from attendees.
- Sofa to Summit - Take on some of the world’s most iconic climbs from where you live.
- Quiz night - Brainteasers are crowd pleasers! Host a quiz night for friends and colleagues and find out if they know where their scapula is...
- Put on a gig – As well as ticket sales refreshment stalls, donation buckets and merchandise all add up to fundraising success. Online works too.
- Games night – Put your skills to the test against other gamers and donate the entry fees collected.
- Get active - Pedal, push, swim, run, trek or walk your way through a challenge for Kids Operating Room.
- Dinner party – Host your friends and ask for a donation in return. Why not get experimental and find a new recipe from one of the countries we work in?
- Dine out for a good cause – Ask a local restaurant to donate a percentage of their profits to Kids Operating Room for one night. In return, promote the restaurant to all of your friends and family to get more business for them.
- Payroll giving – Find out whether your employer has a Payroll Giving scheme and donate to Kids Operating Room. Payroll giving allows UK employees to give more for less as the tax that would normally be paid to the government is gifted to Kids Operating Room.
- Matched giving – Your employer may run a matched giving scheme where they will match the money you raise or donate, doubling your contribution.